Sunday, June 1, 2014

My First Blog

There are many reasons I started this blog. One is that I wanted to share my experiences with those who have had, have, or are getting braces. I wanted to share things like when I feel pain, how to brush your teeth, and what elastic colors to get or not to get. Please request a blog in the comments. I will try to post a new blog every week, but no promises. Today
 I am going to talk about the process of getting braces.

When you get braces the first thing they ask you to do is brush your teeth. After that, they put cheek stretchers on you. They do that so it is easy to place the brackets on your teeth. Then they throughly clean your teeth with dome sort of "shampoo" and "conditioner" (not real shampoo and conditioner). Then they start to place the put glue and your teeth. After that they take the first bracket and stick it on. 

When they finish with the brackets, they measure the wire length. Then they loop on the elastics and release your cheek stretchers. You feel awkward and don't know what in the world is happening. Then you get to go home and enjoy your braces!

Please comment any requests and have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment